
I just found out that the Texas Section of the American Physical Society was held at Angelo State Univ. in late March and see how Elizabeth sympathizes with me. (Just kidding...she is sad her Mommy was in the shower and would not let her in.)
I am very disappointed and sad to have missed it since it was at ASU for the first time in a long time that I can remember. I would have supported it for sure. Might have got Tim and/or Nate to go too. Oh well.
ASU TSAPS Spring 2006
On another note, the family got up this morning and Gwen & Emmy headed to church to help with the music and skits for vacation bible school training. ALB and me are batching it for a hour or so.
And ALB is actually much happy now.
Gwen took this one yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment