That seems how life is sometimes. We go through with no hands on the handle bars and are still trying to steer our life somehow on our own. Then we fight where the no hands approach is taking us. Little do we know that even with our hands on the handle bars we would still be fighting where the bike is taking us. I guess we do not get it since it is not about us but about Him.
So no hands is perfect but why not relax and enjoy where He is taking us.
Well though I am tired from extra hours (talk about fighting where we are being taken) at work I still wokeup at 6am this morning. So I finished my laundry I started last night and started on Gwen's laundry. Things should be in order in about an hour. Just the clothes hang drying will be out and need to be put away when dry.
Dishes need done this morning and the lawn mowed. My lawn mower is messed up, usable but would make butter from all the shaking it does. I still have the Nolen's lawn mower that I borrowed in November for our neighbor to use while we were in England. I gotta get it back to them today. It spent the winter here in our hut.
Kids are up already but Gwen is sleeping. She stayed up with ALB last night because of an allegry attack on ALB. Runny nose and cough.
This last week the kids went swimming on Wednesday and last night we went to the church for dinner that was a fund raiser for mission work in Brazil. Then Emily went wall climbing at the YMCA. We stopped by and saw her do her thing. She is a little monkey for sure. The Schmidts are kind enough to take her along when they go. The kids really enjoy it.
The LSSO shoot is today. I hope they have good weather. Oh well. Maybe in the Fall.
Well off to do some chores before the wifey gets up. :)
1 comment:
I love keeping up with the girls and you on the blog. They are just beautiful and growing up so fast. I can't get my email to go thru to you, but I wanted to drop you a line.
Love from OK
Sheila
Post a Comment