30 May 2007

Colorado Visit

Well I got back yesterday (Tuesday) from Colorado. The girls stayed there to visit more and hopefully gets some Los Alamos company.

We enjoyed seeing Andrew graduate on Saturday and going to his party on Sunday. He plans to attend Univ. of Colorado and major in Fysics and minor in Astronomy. Kinda cool. He will be working at a carpet warehouse this summer.

Bree is working at Dairy Queen and determined not to take anymore math and science unless she has to ... but wants to go to culinary school to be a chef/cook. I tried to convince her to watch Alton Brown on the food channel's show "Good Eats". But she seemed to think I had lost a cookie or two.

The girls got to buy some new Crocs. Elizabeth was very excited that she got a pair. They are very cute on her. It was kinda of fun to see her be so proud of her shoes. We will post pictures once they are downloaded. I was not sure we should spent that much money on a shoe that might not fit for long but those little ones are so darn cute.

Elizabeth is calling everyone honey now. A little boy who came over to play with her...her sister. It is funny to watch her. :) She is a hoot and she knows it.

I drove a rental car home. A metallic orange Chevy Cobalt. It was a nice driving car. Holds the road too well. I had a hard time not speeding in the curvy areas.

Since I got home I have done the dishes, trash, laundry, separated mail, electric plates back up in kitchen, and hung the cabinet doors that were removed for the paint job Gwen did. I did not get as much done as I would like because I joined the Nolen's for dinner and a game of tennis Wii. Sorta fun to watch the characters jump around.

Well time to hit the hay.

No comments: