06 December 2007

Tree Decorations



Still not finished but the girls are working hard on it.









Here are a few closeups of our ornaments.


From our first Christmas married.












In Lubbock on 50th Street there used to be a green house that had tons of trees with ornaments that you could shop for. We got alot of ornaments every year there. I am not sure where this one came from other than Texas.




Hard to get this one in focus but it is from New Zealand since this is the Kiwi flag. A keychain really from our time in NZ.








Here is an All-Black one from NZ. A keychain actually.












One from our time in Pittsburgh.











We got this one in Oakmont the town we lived in near Pittsburgh.









Gwen and I each have one of these. Kinda fun.











Go Tech!









This one is make of burnt wood from the Cerro Grande fire in 2000. Just a reminder of that time here in Los Alamos.










Go Red Raiders.









No matter how hard I tried I could not get this one in focus.










From I trip to England last year in 2006.












One of two crystals that Gwen and I put on our tree.










A Chili Pepper.

No comments: