27 September 2008

Sleeping Elizabeth

No it is not a new doll that Elizabeth has gotten. It is Elizabeth herself. Since their return from Colorado we got her started on no Binky. So she now sleeps with no binky...yea! But she refuses to take naps. Part of it is no binky and the other is she is now at the age where she just does not want a nap. Needing a nap is a whole other issue as you can see.

She will be motoring along and starting to get grumpy. Saying, "I am not sleepy." And in a heart beat she is asleep. Here is a few of her right where she fell asleep.



In front of the front door with plenty of daylight left.







In my arm by the computer with plenty of daylight left.











Two nights ago...she was grumping and just crawled up on the couch and asked if she could put her head on Emily's feet. Then she was out like a light. Emily is awake in this picture but playing possum.




Last night Elizabeth was sitting on the bed, again plenty of daylight, with me while I talked on the phone. Next thing I know she is asleep. Recently if I take her with me to Sonic right before dark then she will fall asleep in her car sit while I am ordering. Once she was awake when we left Sonic and even bragged about it. Then within two blocks she was trying to fall asleep. :)

No comments: