We got the conference going today. They lay out a nice breakfast and lunch for us. We had time
to take a walk around the hotel. Lots of trails and a river to visit.
Dinner tonight and it is done.
Learned lots about C++ and the new standard. Lots of laughing too.
Meet five guys from Sandia National Lab.
I miss you guys bunches. Emily please give the French stuff a try. I have two more phrases that are better hints. I think you will find it fun guessing.
Elizabeth...I have your little stuffed kitty here looking at me. It makes me smile knowing a piece of you is here with me. :)
Gwen, I miss and love you.
Y'all have fun in ABQ. Love Dad/Terry
P.S. Got a run in with Rob Aulwes. Ran farther than normal for me but also was painful at 5pm since I was still full from an excellent lunch. If y'all see this tonight then try to call me at 9pm...I will try to be here and hopefully all of you will still be awake. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment