15 April 2006

Warm spring day

Well it was a warm spring day with a bit of wind to keep it cool. Didn't do much today. Took Em to the park to play.

Thought a good bit about the shoot I was missing. But was glad I was here with my family. Removed the driver's side door handle on my truck. It broke off and I need to get a new one. Finally get tired of having to roll down the wind'er and pull on the outside handle to open my door. :)


ALittleBit was in good form today. She can be a real joy to be around. One of her favorite things to do is sit on a turned over plastic box in the kitchen. She uses the shelves for her own little
table. ALB loves to wear hats too and spends alot of time sitting here in the kitchen while we do work.

Talk to Bob and Gale today. Bob just got back from Illinois. Turns out this last week his cousin Emily Marie passed on. She was in
her 90s and was very thrilled that we named our first child Emily Marie too. I am not sure Gwen has told Em that she passed on yet.....it will make Em sad since Emily Marie would write and send Em stuff.

Today Pearle called to let us know that a lady called out of the blue and was interested in renting our other place for one year. Not sure of the details but sounded like a binding deal for one year. I'm not sure we want to give up the option of selling it while we have renters. We have not actually pursued renting the place yet though it has been an option in back of our minds.

Well, tomorrow is Easter. Yea He's alive and I am forgiven! We are planning to have Easter lunch with the Nolens. It should be a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RENT IT!!! It's $$ in the bank!

Dr. Bubba said...

Yea but money gone when it comes time to
refix everything and maybe have
to replace roof and sideing and garage door..blah blah.
Want to be rid of before I have to do that.

We will pass for now. They have dogs too...that
is a no no for me. Call me wierd.

Terry