15 June 2006

Mom's new pool.

Mom is putting an exercise pool in what remains of her backyard. Perhaps some relief from the Texas summers?

I think Emily is ready to head back to Tejas. :)
Maybe after Independence Day.




On a more "interesting" note here is a picture my sister, TK, took of a sketch that she drew. Here is the caption from her flickr page.

"something happened to the photo for this day, so i drew something for you. this is me and one of my cats walking through the living room. i thought about drawing furniture so you could see that it is a living room, but that's just too much trouble. and i know that the cat looks like a little dog, but trust me, that's a cat without a tail."

As with the furniture I guess she is leaving it to our imagination which of her cats that is in the drawing. :)



On another note: Five Days til the Nolen's leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have to come to Texas so I can
get out of the heat.