
Well today, at 9:30am, we close another chapter in our family's life. 4 Timber Ridge will no longer be ours. We really love that place and will miss it. We thank the Lord for that Blessing and many more. I walked around the place for the last time this morning just cleaning and cleaning out. I have to say I have not felt that way since I walked around my Grandparents place in Sonora for the last time.
"A Special Place"
On another note, Gwen and I got to take April and Steve out for dinner last night. We went to the Steaksmith in Santa Fe. It is a very nice place and the food was worth many more visits. It was so nice to get out without our kids and have adult conversations. It was so good to be with April and Steve especially since they will be living the country next Wednesday the 21st. They all will be missed by us and many others but it will be another fabulous adventure in their family's life. God willing and the creek don't rise they will return in December. They will be home for Christmas. ;)
Many thanks go to the Schmidts and McCulloughs for watching our kids. Not to mention Ruth who had signed up to watch ours until we decided to give her a break too. Thx Ruth. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment