28 July 2007

Found an interesting blog - Semicolon

The blog Semicolon was only semi-interesting to me and I put a link up on the sidebar because of it. The interest was in literature and Texas.

But today I found that the author Sherri Early is from San Angelo and is about my age I think... in her forties.

Even more interesting is a post she had about what thirteen things you would show someone if you visited your hometown again now. She made her list and hit almost everyone I would show for Angelo.

Anyway on my next post I will do this meme as she calls it for San Angelo and Sonora just for fun.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm actually 50 this year, graduated CHS in 1975. I wish I still had my leather notebook, and I'm gald you found the blog semi-interesting. Semi is about all I ever hoped for anyway.

Dr. Bubba said...

Wow ... I never expected a visit from you Sherry. I had not found an email for ya so I had no way to contact you except by posting at the blog. Guess you backtracked the link I posted when it is used?

I guess the 40-something has passed hmmm. You have a few years on me. Class of 82'.

BTW I find your blog even more interesting recently. The literature reviews are nice. Besides I like the pun of semi-interesting. ;)

Thanks for the visit.