22 July 2007

Under The Rainbows











Due to the landscape and Los Alamos' location next to the Jemez Mountains we get a lot of 180 degree double rainbows here. At least most bows are like these even if there are not alot of them.
Photos by Gwen.










Three generations of Pallissards (Mark, Andrew, and Bob left to right). Andrew, our nephew, just graduated from Estes Park High School and is planning on attending the University of Colorado to study physics and astronomy.











I was wondering why my power nap turned into a dream where I could not catch my breath very well. :)

On a different note, I just happen to catch a scene in the movie "There's Something About Mary" where Matt Dillon meets Mary's dog. It is bust a gut funny. I have not seen any of the rest of the movie but that scene was worth it.

No comments: