16 October 2007

RWC: Full of Suprises!

The English somehow beat the French so this is a huge surprise.

So it will be a ....

South Africa vs. England ... Final

South Africa is the favorite and I am pulling for them. I cannot imagine a side like England who could not beat their way out of a paper bag for the last four years be the "World Champs" so to speak. I now know that the RWC means little.

As recent articles say ....

"Kiwis are best in world" - Laporte (French Coach)


" England renaissance 'masks flaws' "



I feel that New Zealand should not worry about the World Cup unless the format is changed so that the top teams will rise to the top. England is not a top team and unless they continue to play for a few more years like they have in this tournment then the appearance in the finals is pointless.

No comments: