Flywheel is made by the same folks who made Facing The Giants. It is their first film and is pretty good for a first effort. Gwen, Emily, and myself really enjoyed it. We rented it but are going to buy tomorrow if that is not a good endorsement then I do not know what one would look like at all. :)
The Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia braved making Flywheel and Facing The Giants with digital video maybe even pioneering its use. I would say they made two quality movies this way on a small budget and a non-professional troupe of actors. In Flywheel I could tell it was done in a way that looked like video at times but in Facing The Giants I really thought I was at the movie theater.
In the August 2008 they will release their latest movie, Fireproof, which has a big name actor -- well at least a recognized actor -- in Kirk Cameron of Growing Pains and the Left Behind movie series. We can't wait to see it. Fireproof Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment