
Emily has the pleasure of taking care of this little rat called "Chippy". Rat is an extreme word in this case. Chippy is a guinea pig. A pretty long one too.
Chippy has been here since before Christmas while his owners were off to Hawaii. He left today for home. He may get to visit for a week at a time once a month. I am sure you can hear me cheering. ;)

The girls decided they need a picture with the cat. CandyCane looks like he is as big as even Emily. Little good it does to have a cat. He seemed to make friends with Chippy. Normally outside Chippy would have been toast like the pocket gophers and chipmunks. ;)
Report on my sickness is that I have a scalp infection. After a hair cut I usually get pimples on my scalp and I have to doctor them. It seems that they got infected and that caused my glands to swell and make my scalp sore. I have to say I have never experienced this sorta problems before. It is tender. I tested negative for strep but due to the exposure then I got a batch of antibotics to knock out the scalp infection and to head off strep if it is coming. Oh joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment