21 July 2006

No More Rat Poison!

At least for awhile...God willing and the creek don't rise.

Took my last pill of Warfarin (aka Coumdin) last night. It has been six months and now I have to be careful and hope my body does not clot my legs any more. Legs have been hurting more than normal since I took the trip to Texas. They may never be the same again. Amazingly I ran out of medicine exactly the day I need to stop which is interesting since I have been using an odd combination of dosage and it was not planned to last 6 months.


On other notes...one of Elizabeth's favorite phrase is "NoTankU". Which is very polite but she loves using it even if it does not apply to her directly. I say, "I think I am going to get up and get a drink from the kitchen"....ALB says, "NoTankU". And then she does not want you to get up and leave her. Or say, "We are going McDs for lunch"...ALB says, "NoTankU". "Elizabeth, put that down please."....ALB says, "NoTankU". It goes on and on. If she does not want something anymore then she will hand it to you and say
"NoTankU".

No comments: