Gwen had to help our friend Abbey with moderating the PTA meeting tonight so I have the girls to myself. They asked me to blog. :)
Gwen put together a nice meal for us of roast pork, mash taters, green beans, and bread sticks.
Elizabeth has been saying her tummy hurt even after we feed her this evening. We could not find her gas medicine so I "made" her up my own recipe for this of warm water, honey, and sugar. We will see if that "helps". If not then I may need to go to the store to get some baby gas medicine.
Emily went to Knitting Club and Student Council today. She learned how to knit on her fingers in Student Council of all places.
Elizabeth got her hair cut today. It looks very cute. Not much was cut off because this is more of an attempt to get her used to getting it cut. Katy cut her bangs a bit. It actually helped alot.
It is warming up here today. Alot of the streets are getting cleaned up and dried. I think we have more snow coming this weekend. We will see.
Gwen is working on the kitchen. She has stripped the wallpaper off and is now looking at various paint colors for the kitchen. She also wants a back splash by the sink and is look at putting up tile on the wall. It should be interesting to see the finished product when she gets there.
Not much more to tell. Same ole same ole.
No comments:
Post a Comment