14 January 2007

Reflection

At least that is what I decided to call Emily's picture she took at around Christmas. She has gotten some really good reflective shots. It almost looks like someone took a picture of her in our flipped around living room. :)







Here is ALB showing off her photography skills. Like Grandpa, like Aunt, and like big sister Emmy. Aunt TK got ALB this cute Fisher Price digital camera. It seems almost indestructible. We still have not downloaded any pictures so we do not know it quality. I am sure the quality will be great. Not hard to do these days with digitals. Also ALB is sitting in her new red wagon. It has two seats with buckles.






Her are all the girls with the Christmas hats that Texas Grandma got them. Luckily I escaped the fun. ;)






Anyway, I wanted to get a post up since it has been so long but with the holidays and going to Texas I just have not had time or felt like posting lately. Hopefully I can get a few more up from Christmas.

Emily is over at Tali's for a sleep over. When we told Elizabeth this she asked if she could have a sleepover with Margaret Stevens (our neighbor and friends little girl) sometime. It was very cute had you been there to hear her ask. :)

At church it has been really good to have Audrey in Children's Church with Elizabeth now. At the beginning of the Fall Elizabeth was hard to deliver to CC and she was clingy. It took most of the the fall for Elizabeth to get used to be left alone in CC. Then after we came back from England she has been a bit shy again and clingy.

So after the new year when I went in to deliver her to CC she was not happy at all and was starting to cry big time until Elizabeth saw Audie and she stopped crying and went over to play with her. Today at church it was not even an issue and Audrey even ran over to get her. This has been a big relief for me because I have a bit of a harder time leaving her than I ever did Emily. I am not sure why that is so ... but I will get over it I am sure. ;)

Baillie, the big yeller lab, is back next door. It seems that the new neighbors who moved into Baillie's house decided to adopt him for the rest of his life. We had heard he was coming back but we did not know when. Last Wednesday Elizabeth called me at work to tell me that, "Baillie came home." She was so excited. He has already been let out to play and escaped at least once.

On another note Gwen is stripping the wallpaper in the kitchen and hoping to paint or something there soon. Her and Abbie, a friend, have most of down. We really need new cabinet tops since the ones put on were not finished very well, no caps and poorly finished caps, and the backsplash is a low one. So maybe some new tops will be in store this year. Luckily they are straight forward tops in this kitchen only one end has a strange angle to it. Only a sink hole and utility plug holes need cut. A good router will take care of that in a heart beat. New to get a good router. ;)

Emily is hoping to paint her bedroom ceiling. She has plans...something about stars and planets. Her Texas flag is hanging up there now in a really cool way. :-) She got a spoon holder for Christmas but it does not have large enough hanger slots for all her spoons. So we will have to either contact the maker or I will have to work on it. I sorta dread working on it because it is put together in a bit of a fragile way. Nothing that wood glue cannot fix (which it has already) but still a pain if one has to do that.

Well I am sitting here rewatching one of the Barbie Fairy movies while ALB, who started it, is off playing in her room. I have to say that most of the Barbie movies are done very well and really entertaining. Some of the musical ones are real fun and have some great songs and stories to them. A real surprise to me after the first one was played.

Last weekend we had Don and Terri Bednar over for dinner and a bit of Christmas get together since both us and them were sick on Christmas day. Terri always seems to get the girls some really neat and cute gifts. ALB got a doggy chair that she loves. Terri brought Emily a spoon from New York ... I think Rochester. Need I say Emily was excited. This is not all Terri got them but that is the ones I remember at this time.

Well, ALB is saying, "I need to eat." What a surprise! ;)

No comments: