
This is JUST the 72oz Bubba KEG(R) mug! Note the considerably large Rudy's cup for contrast.
I am wonderin' if Hot Rocks would give me a refill on this puppy and if so would it still be for 50cents!? Hehe. I had to debate between the 72 and 128 oz versions. Being that the 128oz version had a pushbutton spout at the bottom then it did not seem like a refill type cup and more like a cooler. :)
Here are some of the features that my new Bubba has:
Flip Spout - Chug away then fold away.
Sure-Fit Lid - Clicks into place.
Sport Grip - No slip grip for sweaty Bubbas.
Bubba FAT(TM) - Dual-wall foam insulation What's COLD STAYS COLD.
Bubba TUFF(TM) - Can't get tougher than that!
Easy-Carry Handle.
Genuine Stainless Steel.
On Average Keeps Beverages Hot 5 Hours & Cold 12 Hours
Though mine says not for hot liquids on the bottom.
Reading The Bubba literature I find they have sizes of 20, 34, 52, 72, 128, 384, and 640 oz! Wow that is FIVE gallons. They come in red, black, and blue...with a few in camo and football colors. Only up to 72oz is considered a mug by Bubba headquarters. After that it is a cooler. :)
Maybe the 52ozer might have a better and more reasonable chance of getting a refill but hey it was not available at Wallmart yesterday.
Anyway I thought it appropriate for a Bubba. Too bad I did not find these while Steve was in England.
No comments:
Post a Comment