Have never been to Portland...actually have never been to any west coast state beside CA. Should be interesting. Get a little Agile Development training. :)
Elizabeth, Emily, and Gwen I will be taking off within the next hour. My trip to ABQ was good and safe. I love each of you very much....thissss muchhh!!!!!!!! :)
Take care of each other while Dad is gone.
I love you guys lots.
2 comments:
Hi Dad
What is Portland like is it cold.
I hope you have a good day at agile develepment class. I love you alot. See you after halloween.
From Emily
It is cooler but not cold. Everyone was in a sweat or big coat so I pulled pullover out and had it ready but I did not need it. I just walked to the hotel in my short sleeves and enjoyed the night air. Downtown is sorta crowded. Streets are one way and not very wide. Alot like England in width. The train is nice but they confused me to the point of worrying I was going to miss my stop. But I did not.
I love you guys. Have a great Monday!
Post a Comment