05 May 2006

Turned Down Another Shoot ! :-<

Had the Duke family of Utopia, Texas offer me a place at their Utopia Shoot Out. The Dukes have been to the last two Lone Star Shoot Outs and are holding an invitational down at their ranch. They have their own range out on their ranch and are inviting 24 shooters to come out for prize money....$1000 to the winner. Utopia is just West of San Antone and South of Kerrville. Very nice guys.

But for the same reason I missed my own shoot then I will have to pass on theirs. They will be using the LSSO format pretty much and have invited some of the top shooters like Speedy Gonzales and Jerry Stiller. All good Benchrest shooters.

Well we went to Gabriels tonite. Saw Larry Cox, an old Monte Carlo guy, whom I may end up having alot to do with over the next six months while Steve is gone. Only Larry does not seem to want to come back to X-3. We will see.

We had a nice plate of fajitas and lone star ribs. Yummy. Then Emily, Elizabeth, and myself shared some flan. YumYum.

Well we have alot of work to do around the place here tomorrow. I hope the weather helps us. We got some rain today..actually it was snow while it thundered. :)

No comments: