
The girls have had fun decorating the trees. Elizabeth was like the energizer bunny. More more more. She just kept going and going and going.

Emily is tall enough now to reach higher up on the tree to help balance out all the ornaments that Elizabeth could only place on the bottom part.

Emily got to put the Angel on the tree this year. Elizabeth wanted it put in place first instead of last. She got her wish.

ALB liked this little mouse who played over and over the song, "The First Toy Maker To The King" from the classic TV movie Santa Claus Is Comng To Town.

Here are the girls helping Gwen blow out her 40th Birthday cake a week ago. Elizabeth really likes BDs. One morning while she was waiting to get out of bed I heard her singing Happy Birthday To You quietly.
It will be a cold but Merry Christmas Day here this year. We will still have snow on the ground but I doubt it will snow though.
Well I am not sure who is going to church or not. Emily has a sore throat and we will most likely have to take her into the doctor today since it looks like she has puss spots on the throat. She says she is feeling alot better today though. So maybe Elizabeth and I will go to church. Then we have to finish off the tree and get the presents under it so we can go Christmas Eve candlelight service tonite at the church.
No comments:
Post a Comment