26 April 2008

No Stopping Me ... well

Well almost. We (Elizabeth and I) took the opportunity to go to Santa Fe and ABQ today since there was a garage sale going on in our car barn this morning.

I wanted to drop Emily's camera off to get it fixed while it is still under warranty. There is a little over two years left on the warranty but I know how I procrastinate. Hopefully they will return it soon.

We also went to ABQ to look for a helmet that fits me properly. We went to Skating Supply, Inc. on Eubanks. Mission accomplished! Several thanks to Steve for helping by phone with the navigation. And thanks to Elizabeth helped me pick it out. I basically got a different brand but same style helmet as the Pro-Tec that Emily is the proud owner. But this one is RED and slightly larger. :) Also there is a small different in the back. But other than that it is pretty much the same. So there is no stopping me now

Well at least not until I started feeling bad on the way home. I started getting stomach pains and even felt like upchucking. But I held out 'til we got home then it hit the fan so to speak. I must have picked up a stomach bug that is going around. Oh well. I feel a bit better right now. Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel a good bit better.

Seems that Gwen and April sold off a good bit of stuff today. Nice to get rid of stuff and not have to throw it away. Though I am not opposed to that if push comes to shove.

1 comment:

M.E. said...

Dad your helmet is cool! I love you from Emily