01 April 2008

Special Tradition At Texas Grandma's

Ever since Emily was very little ..... big enough to get out of bed and walk .... she has gotten up in the morning and took off for Grandma's room to climb up in Grandma's bed and visit with Grandma. Grandma usually gets up early and Emily would go in and sit and visit until Gwen or I would get up.



It is fun to peek around the corner of the bedroom and see Emily in Grandma's bed visiting while Grandma sits on the edge of the bed. They talk and watch TV.

Even now Emily still heads out for Grandma's bedroom and the last few visits now has Elizabeth heading straight for Grandma's room to climb up in bed and sit and visit with Grandma.



There is no getting in their way either. If I am up and speak to them and ask how the night went they will ignore me and walk around me and head straight for Grandma's bedroom. It is very important to them and fun of course. And I think Grandma like it too.

I mentioned to Emily this morning that she started a very special tradition that she is sharing with her sister.

No comments: