02 December 2006

Christmas Time Is Here

Today was a nice day but then the snow started at about dark and the Christmas Parade of Lights was tonight. Gwen and Emily went to see it and we have the Burrells coming over afterwards. Sorta has been a tradition since they have moved here to Los Alamos. Tried to get the Schmidts to come too but they had prior plans.

We will try to get the tree up tomorrow and decorated I hope.

Let's see College Football has been great today. Wake Forest won the ACC title today and Rutgers just scored on West Virginia in the Big East title came and are off to a good start. And UCLA just upset USC to knockUSC out of the national title game against Ohio State. Left tonight is Nebraska against Oklahoma in Big 12 title game. Hard to cheer for either but I think I dislike Nebraska the most. And I cannot even spell Nebraska either. :)


Well I gotta get ready for company soon after the Parade. ALB is sleeping.

No comments: