12 December 2006

One England Travel Event I Forgot...Don King

While sitting in the Houston airport at our departure gate on the way home from England I heard someone say loudly something like Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas or something. Being it was the day after Thanksgiving no surprise but then I slowly turned my head to see who it was. And there on one of the carts that carries folks from one gate to the next and what not was Don King the boxing promoter. He was waving at folks and saying Happy Holidays or something. I forget what he said now because at this point I was so tired from our trip that I had even forgot I saw him. The girls were in the bathroom and missed the sighting.

I only remember last night because I was watching old boxing clips on ESPN and saw Don King. Then I said hey I forgot I saw him in Houston airport.

No comments: