15 December 2006

Happy Birthday Gwen!

Yesterday was Gwen's 40th Birthday. She was busy monitoring the carpet installers while they put new carpet in the master and spare bedrooms. It is nice carpet. I think she is happy with it. The hard part now is getting all the stuff put back. :)

Almost all of her Birthday cards showed up in the mail yesterday. What a blessing how they all got her on the same day and correct day ... even the UK ones. :) So all I had to do was get to the mailbox first and save them for cake time. We talked to the grandparents on the phone and Elizabeth sang Happy Birthday over and over. She likes birthdays even if they are not her own. ;)

We went to eat dinner at the China Palace and the Grahams joined us. Speaking of Grahams, Daniel broke his arm Wed during wrestling. They were afraid he would have to have surgery but turns out he just has to wear a cast and have physio in a few weeks. He was in alot of pain late Wed.

A little over six days left til the Nolens come home. Wow!

Nate and Tim have finished their semesters finals. I do not know about Tim's semester but Nates was a bruiser. I know he is glad it is over. We have one more week til work is out for the holidays. Tim will start work today and work for about two weeks spread around the holidays but not during them.

Lets see the county finally redistricted for the elementries up here. They decided Ponderosa Pines and Woodland would move to Aspen school. That means Emily stays put at Mountain and does not have to go back to Aspen. That is a bit of relief for now.

Well it is suppose to snow pretty good over the weekend. We need it but I am not crossing my fingers yet.

It is time to starting getting ready for the day. I have to get Emily to the bus stop and then get to work to help Tim get settled.

No comments: