Well our Wednesday snow did not get much worse than when we got up that morning. It snowed a good bit that day but luckily it did not stick. They did call the public schools off finally but I am not sure why. By the end of the day with a good snow plow on our street it was clear which is very unusual for our street. Usually the snow lingers for many days.
It has been pretty cold since then and there has been light snows off and on but that one big hit of snow was it and it was gone. Nice.
I gotta get Emily on the bus this mornin' and then it is my day off so to speak.
Gwen finished the girls bathroom! Yesterday, Ruth and her finished it off by painting it a bright yellow. It actually goes well with the wall tile. Gwen did a great job in prepping it for painting too.
It is cold again this mornin' and I am not movin' very fast. Time to get Emily feed and packed.
No comments:
Post a Comment