24 February 2007

A Little Bit Windy

No pun intended for Elizabeth. :)

Interesting weather over the last day. When leaving work yesterday the temperature had dropped and it was starting to snow in flurries. It looked like we were going to get another good snow last night. But when I woke up this morning things had cleared off some and the wind was boiling. It is a good bit windy here. Weather Machine says winds between 20-30mph with gusts up to 40mph. Oh joy. It sure makes things chilly here today. Burrrrrrrrr.

Emily went rock climbing at the YMCA again last night. She goes with the Schmidts and has a really good time. Always a new story every visit. :)

Elizabeth had a play day yesterday with several kids from her Sunday school class over at one of the kid's house. Sounds like they had fun.

Well both kids have been up since before 7am. I am not sure why since they both went to bed a good bit later than normal.

Guess I need to get the day going.

No comments: