Well the connecting flight to San Jose through Las Vegas was slow and a bit painful. But we are here. Steve's GPS has kept us from getting lost yet. :) The breakfast at the hotel was good. Yum.
We checked into the conference this morning and we are off and running. Without a laptop though it is less educational. Next time though.
We flew by the Grand Canyon yesterday! Cool from the air.
This morning I finally got my cell phone to get a signal. :) I had to turn it off and back on for it to find a signal. So it would be working now.
Updates: Steve and I hunted down a Wienerschnetzel for Chili-Cheese Dogs today. There are
several on his GPS. ;)
Also the Santa Clara Convention Center is located directly across from the California's Great American Amuzement Park. Lots of Rolly Coasters and stuff. Cool. Not open though. :)
I miss and love you Elizabeth, Emily, and Gwen! Ok and Candycane and Rescue. ;)
Four more sleeps Elizabeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment