05 March 2008

SDWest Day 3: Agile vs. TSP

Howdy. Well today has been busy this morning. Whereas the previous days we did half-day tutorials, today we are doing 90 minutes classes. So I got two classes in this morning ..... one on Agile and one on Team Software Process.

Steve and I went to eat lunch at Kal's BBQ (best in the bay area they claim). Not bad but not exactly BBQ. I had a Polish Sausage sandwich with tater salad. It was a nice lunch. Steve's GPS really gets us around here pretty good.

Last night we ate at an In/Out Burger. They are good burgers but nothing to write home about. ;) Hehe. We walked around a Borders for a bit afterwards. Had some phone conversations with my girls while I was there. :)

This afternoon does not seem like it will be very productive since I have not seen any topics of interest on the schedule. Oh well. I wonder where Jeremy is? We parted at lunch and I have not caught up with him yet. I am not sure what he will try to go see if any.

Well I doubt I will get an update today. So this will most likely be it for the day. I hope some snail mail starts showing up there today.

Oh, passing on a funny from Steve. It seems that Caleb is missing his Dad alot and has asked Audrey to call him "Bud" until Steve returns. ;)

I love and miss you Elizabeth, Emily, and Gwen.

No comments: