Well we are at day four and have one more sleep until we head home....late late. We ate at an Italian place last night which Jeremy and I thought was reasonable but Steve was a bit disappointed. It was a bit upscale too. Then we headed for a Cold Stone just across the street in a strip mall.
I seems that Santa Fe and White Rock got a good bit of snow..... 7-11 inches depending on who I talked to the most recently. I hear Los Alamos only got an inch or so compared to the other places. School was called and work delayed a few hours. Seems more exciting than here.
Went to a class this morning that had an attendee at it that I had hoped would teach the class himself. Sorta strange. Oh well he has two classes tomorrow. I will have to get to them early if I want a seat.
Jeremy called it a conference today at noon. We took him to lunch at Chilis then dropped him off at the hotel. He will catch a plane out at 4:30pm or there abouts. He felt he stored in his brain about as much as he could plus he needed to deal with some issues back at work.
In some ways I was wishing to go with him but two of the classes I wanted to attend are offered tomorrow. Oh well.
Santa Clara/San Jose area is really nice. I still have not seen the SGI building yet...sorta funny I will get to see it finally after working for them and never coming out here at all. :)
Well, I am not sure if there is really anything exciting going on here. Not much really. Same ole same ole.
I love and miss my girls, Elizabeth, Emily, and Gwen. I hope some of the mail finally starts coming in...our postal service is really getting bad isn't it? :) Hope to see you guys soon. One more sleep and a one long day away.
I gotta go find a Mater thing for a beautiful little girl back home. We will see how that goes this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment