Wow what a difference between the mornings of Angelo and Los Alamos. Angelo the sun is not up til about 6am...a tad after actually while here in Los Alamos it just keeps creaping closer to 5am.
The temperature is about 85 or more in Angelo with a good bit of humidity while here it must be
in the high 60s at least with no humidity. Los Alamos is just a cool place to be in the morning...no pun intended. Really enjoyable. And with daylight already upon me then no varmints to cross paths with. Maybe a skunk but so far no sightings yet since it is daylight.
On another note, I have had the makings of a BBQ review blog for several years now but I just have not bothered developing it. Emily discovered it the other day and wants to help me with it. So we should be unveiling it in the near future for the few visitors I have here at the Bubbalog.
I might be able to get a couple of reviews out this time since I ate BBQ four out of the five days I was in Texas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment