06 June 2008

Rinsing Bird Pooh

When I got up this morning and got some exercixe. It is a bit over 80F and humid. Even though the lower attitude is suppose to make it easier to exercise my legs felt like lead. I dragged and dragged. Oh well.

I got home at about 6:15am and loaded up the truck with most of my gear so that I do not have to do it in the humidity of the morning. Then rinsed down the truck to get rid of most of the bird pooh since Mom feeds all the birds and squirrels here under her Live Oak thicket. Nice shade but nasty on the bird pooh. Then the truck got moved out in the street by the mailbox to keep it half clean until I do this blogging and get a shower and ready to go.

I need to stop by and get gas and grub on the way out of town. It is about a two hour drive to Llano which is right through the beautiful Hill Country. I look forward to it.


I hope my girls had a wonderful time at the hotel in ABQ and swam and swam. Maybe today they will get Emily a new camera. Her's was lost/stolen in ABQ at the Aquarium's resturant if I understand the story correctly. Very sad. Aunt TK gave her that camera and she was proud of it. But all things can be replaced. Thank goodness and the Lord that they are all well.

I Love You, Emily, Elizabeth, and Gwen! This Much!

No comments: