
Here I am with the girls and my BD cake (Brownie Cheese Cake!) present. I also got some chocolate truffles. Yummy. Along with BD cards from all my girls, in-laws, and Mom&Sis.
Thursday was a wonderful day if I say so myself. I felt good all day..no headaches and no stress from work. I gotta phone call from my Mom at work and got a phone call from the UK to wish me Happy Birthday. I was surprised how much those phone calls mean to me. Thanks Mom and Nolens. Had a great lunch with the family. Fried prawns at LA Cafe ... not bad. Then a great dinner with the family and opening my presents. It was a special day. I do not think I will ever forget this birthday.

And here is another of my BD presents thanks to my genetic makeup. One of my sticks of Lovenox (Heparin). Five days of two sticks each and I will be as good as new from what the doctor tells me. Then onto a lifetime supply of rat poison pills to keep it at bay. To help me get the courage up for the shots I just say this one is for my family. Amazing how much easier it is to take when you are taking it for the family. :)
2 comments:
Hope you get our card before you come out here!
On another note, as I was looking at the photos on the sideboard behind you, I'm seeing some new ones! I think there's one of Elizabeth by herself - it's adorable! And the one of the 2 girls is so cute, too! And who is the black and white one of? Gwen? I couldn't really see it well enough...
I have not got it yet but I am sure it will get here in time. :)
Hmmm...not sure what is new. The B&W is Gwen. Y'alls family is up there but the light caused it to be gold and hard to see. It is the one behind the balloon string that is gold looking. If you blow up the image you can see the outline of Audrey. :)
I am sitting here waiting for the All Blacks Test with England. Only five more minutes. I can only get a text feed this time...no audio feed I can find.
Post a Comment