26 November 2006

Happy Feet!

We had a "so accidentally cool" day yesterday. The sun was out and it was in the 50s. I got to enjoy some work I paid for before I left ... our neighbor Corey (not sure how to spell it) mowed, fertilized, and watered our yard while we were gone. He cleaned the gutters and driveway. So things were in good shape upon our return.

All of us but Gwen got up at about 5:30am so we had some breakfast at 6am of breads and stuff Gwen had bought at Starbuck in Houston. Then after watching TV and just getting out legs under us we got Gwen up and headed out to Viola's for breakfast. We had forgotten this was T.G. weekend and Viola's was closed ... so we headed over to the Booth's place next to Homerun Pizza. They were open and had alot of family there and they had Santa Claus (their son-in-law) there. Elizabeth told us, "Santa Claus scare me." So she would not go sit on his lap though she was fascinated by him the whole time.

Ruth and Nathan drove up as we were leaving. They (Rich, Ruth, Tali, and Jon) are heading to Oak Ridge today for a few days out there while Rich looks into some work.

Gwen picked up a Thanksgiving dinner she ordered before we left and it is ready for us to heat up and eat. Maybe for dinner tonite. We will go to church and eat with the Schmidt's today it appears. Emily was wanting to see them and it sounds like Will was wanting to see us.


So about those Happy Feet. We went to the movie Happy Feet. It was a fun and entertaining movie. Hard not to be with Robin Williams in it. I would give a review of it but I think almost all I would cover is in the Plugged In Online Happy Feet review. It is a fun movie and "so accidentally cool."

No comments: