
Thought this was an interesting shot by Em. She is looking in the front window of the Nolen's place and got her reflection and the reflection up the drive to the street. Caleb is glad to see Elizabeth I guess. :)

Elizabeth found JJ the Jet Plane at the Winsor train station. :)

Here is Em inside Winsor. You can tell she is excited to have her picture taken. :)

Guess the Queen is not home. Oh well. We should have dropped her a line letting her know we were coming across the pond to see her. I am sure she will be disappointed she missed us when she hears the news.

Here is a roundabout in downtown Reading by the Train Station. Check out the double decker bus...pink no less.

The pretty and old looking building is the Reading Museum that we visited.

Here Emily is practicing her photography craft again. Pretty cool eh Aunt TK?

Here we are waiting on our return bus that will drop us right at the Nolen's front door. Cool.

Here Emily got a shot out the window of the double decker looking a the typical English houses. I see she spied on a family in the window. :)
More later. This was all I had time for...it may have to wait til we get back home in the states.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
GOD BLESS.
WE LOVE YOU Mom and Aunt TK!
No comments:
Post a Comment